What we provide
The following is a list of what we provide in both apartments to help you avoid packing unnecessary items:-
Services & items provided – free of charge
- Welcome Basket: Prepared for your arrival is a generous Welcome Basket containing key food provisions to help you settle in. This includes:
– Fresh bread, butter, jam & eggs
– Milk & bottled water
– Bottle of wine & some beers
– Filter coffee, teabags & sugar
– Salt & pepper
– We also provide toilet rolls, kitchen rolls, bin bags and dishwasher tablets.
- Electricity & Water
- Free, unlimited internet access (WIFI), English & French Satellite television, DVD player (a selection of DVDs is available to borrow), reading material
- Bath Robes, Bed Linen & Towels: Provided for your convenience and comfort is a range of luxurious quality 100% Egyptian Cotton 600 thread count bed linen, duvets, pillows, mattress & pillow protectors, towels and bath mats, all inclusive of your apartment rental.
Towels sets are provided for each guest and include a bath towel, hand towel and flannel. Please note that beach towels are NOT provided. All our mattresses are memory foam to ensure maximum comfort and support to enable a good night’s sleep. The beds do not have foot boards which can otherwise be restrictive to tall guests.
- Hairdryer in each apartment
- Cleaning Materials: We provide a wide range of cleaning materials and equipment in each apartment, to help minimise the amount of items you might normally consider bringing with you. These include:
– Tea towels, dishcloth & some cleaning products
– Washing-up liquid & hand wash soap
– Dishwasher tablets
– Dustpan & brush
Please note : We expect the apartments to be left in a clean and tidy condition on departure in order that we may implement our standard ‘deep clean’ prior to our next guests’ arrival. If the apartment is not left in a decent state, then we reserve the right to apply a charge of 60 Euros to cover extra cleaning costs.
- Each apartment is provided with the most recent information regarding places to visit and things to do, more details of which we are happy to discuss with you in order to tailor your holiday to your personal requirements.
- Walking Maps: We also have walking maps to help you plan out your ideal route.
- Beautiful private gardens, BBQ & Picnic areas: There are several secluded areas in the private landscaped gardens with barbecuing facilities, including all you need to have a barbecue. We also provide sun loungers and outside seating for relaxing.
- Indoor board games are available.
- Travel Discounts: We are able to give you access to travel discounts with Brittany Ferries (up to 20%). Once you have made a reservation with us, we will forward to you a code which you will enable you to obtain discounted quotes and make subsequent reservations with Brittany Ferries.
Services available – at additional cost
- Breakfast and fine dining evening meals (vegetarian options available)
- Use of our utility room washing machine.
tel: ++33 (0) 298 094 816
More information, photos, reviews and booking details on booking.com
Please spend a few moments looking through our gallery.
Maison Mimosa is also our home, and we are on site to deal with any of your requests and queries or to help you wherever possible, in an unobtrusive manner, to enjoy your holiday experience to the full. We are sure that once you have visited this beautiful area you will want to come again.